13 August 2014 World-Class Valet Service at the Ritz-Carlton San Francisco
Towne Park is pleased to announce our newest addition to the Northern California District, The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco!
Our aggressive and well-organized opening team navigated an impressive opening in short order at this luxurious 336-room hotel, located in the heart of downtown San Francisco. Not just a hotel, the Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco is widely recognized as a hospitality icon, and its most recent awards reflect its culture of service to others:
- AAA Five-Diamond, 2014
- Michelin Travel Guide Five Pavilions, 2014
- Forbes Four Star Rating, 2014
- Travel + Leisure “World’s Best Award,” 2014
- Zagat Survey of U.S. Hotels Ranked Best in San Francisco, 2014
- Institutional Investor “World’s Top 100 Hotels,” 2013
- Condé Nast Traveler “Best Hotel in the World,” 2013
Matt Cardella has stepped up to the challenge to lead the valet staff at the Ritz-Carlton San Francisco and will, without a doubt, provide world class service with his new team. The Northern California District owes many thanks to our teammates in the Denver and Sun Districts for their support in establishing our on-site team.
We are happy to add this newest addition to the Towne Park family!