29 Jul Towne Park Accepted to the Maryland Green Registry!
After several years of planning and participating in corporate and community events to build a healthier planet, Towne Park’s environmental council, Towne Green, has achieved its primary goal and secured Towne Park a position on the prestigious Maryland Green Registry.
The registry, a “voluntary program offering tips and resources for greening your facility as well as the opportunity to share your environmental successes with others,” is an important part of building a sustainable Maryland. Jeff Johnson, Towne Park’s Vice President of Operations and Director of Towne Green, was understandably thrilled.
“Towne Park is proud to be a new member of the Maryland Green Registry. One of the primary goals of Towne Green’s mission is to partner with organizations and companies that show a commitment to sustainability and environmentally responsible practices,” said Johnson. “MDGR plays a crucial role in this area for the state of Maryland and Towne Park looks forward to learning even more about how we can make a positive Green impact for our partners, clients, customers and over 7,000 proud associates.”
The Towne Green team is made up of the following Towne Park All Stars:
- Jeff Johnson (Vice President, Operations)
- Kevin Harvey (IT Network Technician)
- Shelby Conley (Accounts Payable Coordinator)
- Nick Chappelear (Compliance Admin)
- Kristin Ellington (Client Accounting Coordinator)
- Shannon Foster (Paralegal)
- Rob Wellman (Business Planning Analyst)
- Emily Pugliese (Treasury Analyst)