11 Jul Valet Parking and Door Operations for the Beverly Hills Montage
WOW, what exciting week it has been! On Sunday July 1st, Towne Park commenced full valet and door operation at the Montage Beverly Hills Hotel. We are also providing curbside valet service to the Bouchon Bistro, a renowned French restaurant adjacent to the hotel that averages over 220 daily covers.
With such high profile guests visiting its properties, The Montage brand is extremely exclusive as to who they hire, who they work with and where they operate. This is the first time the Montage brand has outsourced their parking operations, and their decision to partner with Towne Park speaks volumes to the reputation we, as Towne Park Nation, have built.
Embraced on all sides by beauty and refinement, Montage Beverly Hills welcomes guests to a getaway in the heart of the Golden Triangle. Literally steps from the incomparable shopping and dining of Rodeo and Canon Drives, this Beverly Hills hotel is a celebration of its legendary setting. Business and leisure pursuits are equally at home thanks to Montage’s coveted location, unmatched ambiance and highly personalized service. Exuding vintage Hollywood style paired with modern luxury, Montage Beverly Hills offers the best of both worlds. Sophisticated, inviting and reflective of its glamorous Beverly Hills setting, this urban oasis is set in the midst of a vibrant city. Distinctive amenities include award-winning cuisine, a 20,000-square-foot spa and an iridescent rooftop pool with panoramic views. Impeccable service is also in flawless alignment with guests’ every 21st Century need.
The Montage opened in 2008 and has grown to be one of Southern California’s most prestigious, luxury hotels.
- 2011 Conde Nast Traveler top 200 Best in the World
- 2012 Travel & Leisure top 500 Best Hotels in the World
- 2012 TripAdvisor Top 25 Luxury Hotels in the United States
The Hotel is comprised of 201 guestrooms, including 55 expansive suites. It boasts a 5 Diamond AAA rating, a ranking designated to only .28% of the 58,000 hotels and restaurants in inspected by AAA/CPA ranking system. The Montage is a distinctive brand of hospitality for the affluent traveler, delivering impeccable service with grace and style and providing an experience with a unique sense and spirit of place.
We’d like to thank the following people for their relentless support to make this opening a huge success – from the contract negotiations all the way up to opening day and beyond!
(In no specific order of importance, of course!)
- Randy Berg: Didn’t overlook a single detail for the opening!
- Kelly Sighel: Pushed us over the finish line.
- Mark Dale: Sales and contract GURU!
- Leo Carter: Set us up for reporting success.
- Christopher Porter: Contract referee through a tough negotiating process.
- Lindy Burns: Proforma Magician.
- Sarah Golding: Our BPA Hero.
- Jennifer Bruns: Eased the client’s number one concerned by living in the TP office on property 24 hours a day welcoming and onboarding!
- Kristen Mackey: Amazing and unwavering support, as always we couldn’t have done it without her!
- Kelly Colter: Arranged job auditions, provided a great pool of candidates, and assisted with the onboarding process.
- Cindy Wetzel: Corporate support with the onboarding process.
- Erik Arreola: Flew in from Arizona and played a key role in the opening!
- Sam Islas: Came in from Palm Desert to help us put our best foot forward!
- George Juarez and Romo Anaya: Posted on the ramp 24/7, training our new employees.
- Victor Vasquez: Truly putting on a show for our new client, working countless hours while maintaining a cool and calm demeanor, making an immediate impact as our Fearless Leader/Account Manager.
THE WHOLE Central Cal District! So many Account Managers lending their unconditional support for task force
Especially: Ryan Corona, Jorge Celio, Erin Kabash, Kevin Pena, Carlos Martinez, Jose Moraes, Curtis Jones, Larry Byars, and Carols Alcala